The registration will be open till June 10th 2022.
Taking into account current global situation, Estonian government guidance and sport unions recommendations to organisers of international sport events in Estonia, the organising committee of the Footbike World Championship 2022 made the decision that the participants from Russia and Belorussia are not accepted in Footbike World Championship 2022.
Age category is determined by the year of birth of the competitor. If you want to change your age category to Senior, you have to indicate this request on the online registration form in the “Comments, special needs” box. You can request the change of age category only based on the conditions presented in the rules of world championship.
Participation fee for competitors is calculated per competition as following:
- Sprint – cadet, junior 15 €; senior, master, veteran, super veteran 25 €
- Criterium – cadet, junior 15 €; senior, master, veteran, super veteran 25 €
- Long Distance – cadet, junior 15 €; senior, master, veteran, super veteran 25 €
- Relay – free of charge for all competitors
NB! Participant will be added into official participant list after the full payment received on the event organizer bank account.
If the payment have not arrived by June 10th, then the participant registration will be removed and participation in the competitions not allowed.
Footbike World Championship 2022 branded T-shirt – 20 €
(Color: Midnight blue. Sizes XS – XXL. Separate fit for men and women.)
- Pasta party (July 14th) – free of charge for competitors, 5€ for supporters
- Breakfast (July 15th) – 7 €
- Dinner (July 15th) – 10 €
- Breakfast (July 16th) – 7 €
- Dinner (July 16th) – 10 €
- Breakfast (July 17th) – 7 €
- Lunch (July 17th) – 10 €
Modest accommodation for three nights on the floor of sport hall – 25 €
Detailed information about modest accommodation click here.
Please follow payment instructions in the registration confirmation email, that is sent to your email address instantly after submission of registration form.
To register, click HERE